Our Website and Services are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Children must not use the Services, except where their parent or guardian has provided consent, if this option is available in your location.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give to us
Depending on your actions through our Services or by contacting us through phone or email, you may provide some or all of the following personal information to us, which is required to enable us to fulfil our contract with you (e.g., applicable terms of service) and as otherwise indicated below, by subscribing to or using our Services, creating an account with us, contacting us via our Services or by telephone, text/SMS, email, social media, instant chat, our “contact us” page, or otherwise, including:
- Contact details, as follows (name, address, phone number, email). If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with our Services.
- Account information, as follows (username, password, security questions). If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with our Services. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Payment information, as follows (bank account, credit or debit card information, tax ID number, billing address). This information is also required to process your payment for the Services. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with our Services.
We may collect your Social Security number for the following business purposes: to complete transactions and provide you with Services that you have requested, to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others, for the purpose of combatting fraud, or to otherwise operate our business. This information is required to enable us to fulfil our contract with you and to process your payment for the Services. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with our Services.
If you choose to voluntarily provide us with such information, we may collect diversity information, such as your racial or ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, and whether you identify as having a physical or mental disability. We use this information when directed by you and we provide this information to our partners for advertising purposes on your behalf.
Information we collect automatically
When you use our Services we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other device. This information may include: (i) your IP address; (ii) device information including, but not limited to, name and type of operating system; (iii) mobile network information; (iv) standard web information such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Website or using our Services; (v) transaction information (but not payment card or account details), including device information, transaction details, and IP address; (vi) security information which may include a list of certain installed software, device and internet connection information, and available space on the device.
Information we collect from third parties
Information related to data collected for our clients, customers, and publishers, as follows (information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit those clients’, customers’, publishers’ websites). This information includes: information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions. We collect information under the direction of our clients, customers and publishers, and we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information is processed. If you are a customer of one of our clients, customers or publishers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use our service, please contact the client, customer or publisher that you interact with directly. We may collect information from third parties (for example, our business partners) where expressly authorized by you. For additional information about our advertising partners, please see our Advertising Partners Page.
Google API Limited Use Disclosure. Company’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your personal information in order to perform our contract with you, such as:
- provide you with our Services, other content and Website functionality;
- register and maintain your account with us; and
- process your payment for Services.
Where required by law, we obtain your consent to process your personal information for the following reasons:
- personalize your Services for you; and
- to communicate with you about products, services, marketing, promotions, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you.
In order to be responsive to you, to provide effective Services to you, and to maintain our business relationship, as a matter of our legitimate interests, we will use your personal information to:
- administer the Services, and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- maintain the safety and security of our users, our Services, and business;
- send you announcements in relation to security, privacy or administrative related communications (these communications are not marketing orientated, and we do not rely on consent, so you may not opt out);
- personalize our Services to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for your and your device;
- improve and develop our products and services; and
- to run our business and otherwise administer our business relationship with you.
In addition, we may use some or all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and/ or terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
For more information, please refer to our Cookies Policy available at https://www.ezoic.com/terms/#tab-11313.
HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
- With service providers and vendors for business purposes, in our legitimate interests to run our business and otherwise administer our business relationship with you or to perform a contract with you. Such third parties may include: (i) data analytics and advertising vendors; (ii) IT service management vendors; (iii) security vendors; and (iii) website hosting vendors. These service providers assist us with many different functions and tasks, such as providing data storage and disaster recovery services and communicating with you.
- With third-party payment processors, to perform a contract with you. We may share your personal information with third-party payment processors for the purpose of processing your payment transaction, if this is required.
- With our business clients, in our legitimate interests. As necessary, we may share personal information to our business clients who use our Services, including about your activity on their website. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our clients.
- With professional advisors, in our legitimate interests or as required by law. As necessary, we may share your personal information with professional advisors functioning as service providers such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
- For legal and security reasons and to protect our Services and business, in our legitimate interests or as required by law. We may share your personal information with regulators, law enforcement agencies, public authorities, or any other relevant organizations: (i) in response to a legal obligation; (ii) if we have determined that it is necessary to share your personal information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries; (iii) to protect the interests of, and ensure the safety and security, of us, our users, a third party or the public; (iv) to exercise or defend legal claims; and (v) to enforce our terms and conditions, other applicable terms of service, or other agreements.
- With our affiliates, in our legitimate interests. We may share your personal information with companies within our corporate family.
- In connection with an asset sale or purchase, a share sale, purchase or merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction or re-organization, in our legitimate interests. We may share your personal information with a prospective buyer, seller, new owner, or other relevant third party as necessary while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected, including for as long as you keep your account open or as needed to provide you with our Services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk.
EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are located in the EEA or the UK, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to access personal information we hold about you, how we use it, and who we share it with.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party, in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions.
- Correction: You have the right to correct any of your personal information we hold that is inaccurate.
- Erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to delete the personal information we hold about you.
- Restriction of processing to storage only: You have the right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you, other than for storage purposes, in certain circumstances.
- Objection: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Objection to marketing: You can object to marketing at any time by opting-out using the unsubscribe/ opt-out function displayed in our communications to you.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where we rely on consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that a number of these rights only apply in certain circumstances, and all of these rights may be limited by law. For example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals or our trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interests or where we are required by law to retain your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests to exercise these rights without undue delay and at least within one month (though this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances).